1. ELIZABETH BANKS vs. RACHEL MACADAMS
What’s better than one blonde with a killer smile? Two, of course! When ’30 Rock’ actress Elizabeth Banks is put side by side with Rachel Macadams, the similarities are undeniable!
2. LEONARDO DICAPRIO VS. ERIC DANE
‘The Great Gatsby’ star Leonardo DiCaprio and ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ actor Eric Dane have both mastered that Hollywood heartthrob look perfectly.
3. DEMI LOVATO VS. LEA MICHELLE
Both of them are pretty and can sing, but which one of these brunettes is Demi Lovato and which is ‘Glee’ star Lea Michelle?
4. COCO ROCHA VS. ASHLEY GREENE
Coco Rocha, meet Ashley Greene, your equally aloof-looking Doppelganger!
5. MATTHEW MORRISON VS. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE
Matthew Morrison and Justin Timberlake have two things in common: They used to be in boy bands, and if not properly tamed, both of them get out of control Afros.
6. SELENA GOMEZ VS. DEBBY RYAN
Disney Clearly has a type – Selena Gomez and Debby Ryan seem to be separated at birth!
7. JASON EARLES VS. NEIL PATRICK HARRIS
If Harris ever needs a day off, actor Jason Earles could easily fill in for him as Barney on the hit show ‘How I met your mother’
8. JESSICA STROUP VS. COBIE SMULDERS
If Cobie Smulder’s ‘How I met your mother’ character Robin is still looking for her doppelganger, she would easily find it in ‘90210’ actress Jessica Stroup.
9. ALEXANDRA BECKINRIDGE VS. EVAN RACHEL WOOD
‘American Horror Story’ star Alexandra Beckinridge looks eerily similar to actress Evan Rachel Wood. Spooky!
10. MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD VS. AUBREY PLAZA
‘Scott Pilgrim vs. the world’ actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead only needs a little more scowl and she could play April Ludgate’s sister (Aubrey Plaza) on ‘Parks and Recreation’